My 29 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 2 aquablue +, 1 actinic+ and one true actinic! Looks amazing! A the true actinic makes the purples of the corals and coralline stand out sooo much! Also the little dent where the mandarins stomach should be is gone! Hes been eating dead baby brine some and he might be eating reef caviar now! He also goes in the diner!

Just made a big BRS order!!!! Yay! Early christmas gift for myself! Lol reefkeeper lite! 4 stage plus ro/di system!

Reefkeeper and RO/DI has arrived! Im pulling my hair out though over programming this thing. I cant seem to figure out how to connect it to my computer correctly. Any RK owners have some advice?? I feel like i just bought an expensive powerstrip and an sl1 for nothin

Its been a while since ive done any updates so here ya go. I made the big decision to finally give my mandarin back to the fish store. :( i just thought of the fish over my want for him. I didnt want to be selfish enough to let him starve. I need a new fish though. Any ideas?

I fell in love at the lfs! A little mccosker's flasher wrasse!!

Attachments

• image-3357508482.jpg
    image-3357508482.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 93
Im gonna be upgrading to a 40 breeder within the next month or so!!! Soo excited! Im going to go led too!!

Back
Top Bottom