My 55 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know why my other full comment isn't showing up. But I was saying that I've been following your gbta thread and I want it to work out! Anemones are tough.

Well thanks for following. Actually he is creeping up the back glass at a rate of 1 inch per day. In leaving on vacation on monday so I'm hoping he settles down. I'm gonna try not to pen him up or anything. I'm going to just cross my fingers. I have someone coming over a few times that week to check the top off and feed, so maybe ill try and get her to snap and send some pictures to me through out the week.

Well thanks for following. Actually he is creeping up the back glass at a rate of 1 inch per day. In leaving on vacation on monday so I'm hoping he settles down. I'm gonna try not to pen him up or anything. I'm going to just cross my fingers. I have someone coming over a few times that week to check the top off and feed, so maybe ill try and get her to snap and send some pictures to me through out the week.

Yw. i hate having to go out of town. Especially when you're trying to see improvement in something. Hopefully he finds his happy spot.

Back
Top Bottom