My 55 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaketit

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wanted to throw a few tank shots out at everyone of my tank. A buddy of mine came over last week with a good camera and took a few shots for me. Hope you enjoy!!!!

image-2449513425.jpg

image-1699990120.jpg

image-2975374038.jpg

image-3214257119.jpg

image-910260503.jpg

image-46575464.jpg

image-46575464.jpg

Thanks guys I'm eating for fin to get a better lens for his camera to get some better shots

Your tank looks impressive. The picture of your maroon clown is amazing.

Beautiful, how did you get your sun coral to open? Mine opens just enough to eat.

image-4216163109.jpg

image-149849945.jpg

Here are some better pics of my clown. And as for my sun coral my lfs told me to feed it every day at like 5 or 6 pm to train it to come out to feed. Now any time I feed the tank it stays out for like an hour.

image-857914200.jpg

Thanks :) what do you feed it? I have reef snow, I will try that.

I was feeding it some mysis shrimp but my fire shrimp kept stealing from it so now I just feed the tank all at once with mysis every other day and pysco pure two times a week. I've had the coral for like 4 months now and it seems to be doing pretty good.

Thank you very much!! It's looking even better now with a few more corals. But my RBTA has moved to the back of my tank:(

You're super welcome!

:/ I have been watching your other thread. I really really wanted it to work out for you!! I hope he gets happier! Anemones are so hard to keep.

I don't know why my other full comment isn't showing up. But I was saying that I've been following your gbta thread and I want it to work out! Anemones are tough.

Back
Top Bottom