Help cory fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I make sure I get all the food out every day and change the water every other day an now do the filter every time I change some water, until I get a liquid tester that's all I can do ill still get it tested when I go fish store, I'd rather do that then have no clue at all,

I really hope this one makes it, he/she comes to the front whenever I'm near now

Sent from my fish phone

Technically flake food is a varied diet. Each flake has a different color and contains different ingredients. Even foods that look plain brown bland may actually contain a wide variety of premium ingredients. New Life Spectrum comes to mind. Just wanted to say that not all commercial foods are bad. That being said, I have observed 2x growth rate on fry fed on crushed freeze dried bloodworms compared to crushed Tetra flake food. Might have to do with higher fat and protein content (flakes contain vegetable matter which has lower calories but good for fish nonetheless). Is faster growth rate an indicator of better health?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is the remaining baby now doin fantastic thought I'd do an update, as I've said before I've just had over 50 more albino corys hatch all doing great 4 days old now

This one is just over 2 months now( was hard to get pic as soon as it sees me or a camera starts putting on a show so cute though)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409147172.117932.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409147337.080388.jpg

2nd one looks a bit small as tank has a curved front

Sent from my fish phone

This is the remaining baby now doin fantastic thought I'd do an update, as I've said before I've just had over 50 more albino corys hatch all doing great 4 days old now

This one is just over 2 months now( was hard to get pic as soon as it sees me or a camera starts putting on a show so cute though)
View attachment 248166View attachment 248167

2nd one looks a bit small as tank has a curved front

Sent from my fish phone

So cute!! Thanks for sharing. Hoping for wellness from your new batch. Have you seen Hikari First Bites where you are?

Good growth should indicate good nutrition.

Liquid test kit will be a big help in tracking what is off if anything bad happens in the future, or if all goes well, then you will know too! (y)

Back
Top Bottom