Mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel lover

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have six mollies, three males and three females. One female looks pregnant and the other two already had babies. How do I know when they are going to give birth to the babies? I have angelfish and don't want them all to get eaten again. And how long will it be before they get pregnant again?

Angel lover said:
I have six mollies, three males and three females. One female looks pregnant and the other two already had babies. How do I know when they are going to give birth to the babies? I have angelfish and don't want them all to get eaten again. And how long will it be before they get pregnant again?

They isn't a great way but if they get really square in the stomach they are getting closer. Once mine stopped growing I removed in 3 mins in time! She will hide or swim frantically up and down the tank once she is about to give birth. Every 3-4 weeks they have another batch they do this 3-4 times cuz they store sperm. I would separate they will eat their own young so separate if you want .

Back
Top Bottom