Please help!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover1601

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My fish is getting bigger and boxier. She is pregnant obviously. But I need to k is when to put her in the breeder. I don't wanna stress her out. I am also worried that she might have them while I'm at school and even though there is a separator the pregnant fish is a live bearer so it will have baby fish, not eggs. The baby fish can just swim back up and I am afraid the mom might eat them while i am at school. Please help!

I wouldn't put it in the breeder anyway
It would stress the mum out when obviously she is stressed enough
She probably won't give birth while your at school because they normally start at mourning or evening
My advice would be when you see a baby just put it in the breeder. I did this with mine and I've lost none
Most would survive anyway if left in the tank when you were at school if your tank had enough hiding places
What I mean by most is if you had thirty fry
I couldn't see you losing more than five while at school

I wouldn't put it in the breeder anyway
It would stress the mum out when obviously she is stressed enough
She probably won't give birth while your at school because they normally start at mourning or evening
My advice would be when you see a baby just put it in the breeder. I did this with mine and I've lost none
Most would survive anyway if left in the tank when you were at school if your tank had enough hiding places
What I mean by most is if you had thirty fry
I couldn't see you losing more than five while at school

I found one today but no more ?

Back
Top Bottom