Spring has arrived in y tank finally!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I seen on here awhile back a post about spring and more spawning. Will at the time I had said no nothing but a pr of kribs. But sents then I have had a huge run on spawns and eggs. I'm now holding 2frys 1 free swimming today the other layed yesterdy and in a hatchery of Apsito Trifascata . So I now have 2 fry Ap. Trifascata , 2 fry Ap. Agiss red tail , 3 fry { 2 in grow out tank other in the wiggler stage } of Kribs, 1 fry Ap. panduro , 2 fry crown til betta's , 2 fry { 1 free swimming 1 wiggler stage } betta vail tails , Ap. cockato orange flash. So spring has hit the Lonestar fish ranch hard in just the past 14 days and really heave in the past 3 days.
So how many more will drop in the next day or two will let's see. I have Ap. Njiss and Ap. cockato double red females in spawning colors and hopfully out of the 5prs of GBR's One of them will drop as well. So here's to hoping all of ya'll have the same luck as me and my kids.

Back
Top Bottom