This site is pathetic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

haha fishfreek emailed me to try and trick me to see if I reregistered. *this portion of your message has been edited because it is in violation of the User Agreement* think i like this site to register 2 times? after i get banned im done... I dont need to be a part of this *this portion of your message has been edited because it is in violation of the User Agreement* community. i only registered to read a message so I signed up to read it. it didnt exhist it was a plot to try and see If I was as Much AS A *this portion of your message has been edited because it is in violation of the User Agreement*

*edited by reefrunner69*

Registration is not required to read any threads here at aquarium advice. Nor is Flaming tolerated. This is stated clearly in the User Agreement. This thread will be locked.

It should be obvious that the email he recieved was the one reefrunner accidently sent to everyone. Sad that one could be so blind and so eager to flame. Get a life? :)

Feel free to state your opinion of the site, good or bad, but please do not direct any comments to this user. He has been banned (twice now) and cannot respond. Let's not let this break down to a flamefest.

I'd like to say that in my opinoin this is the most user friendly boards
around. You can probably find better technical information out there, for example the in depth catfish info over at planetcatfish blows this board away, but it is hard to find good information for the beginner and less technical aquarium enthusiest here.

of course we are not as focused as other sites. In your example I would hope that plenetcatfish would have more catfish info than we did.

I have a couple of favorite fish sites and this is definatley one of them. Lots of good info, lots of good newbies popping up looking for knowledge. And the info is as focused as the questions asked. Want more info on catfish? Ask the question.

Agreed. I am a membr of other boards as well, but this is by far my favorite. I think the people here are nicer then anywhere else I visit. I have to admit, I'm surprised anyone had ahd a problem here...

Agreed. I'm a member of an Oscar forum site, because that's what I keep and they're excellent for in-depth knowledge. However, I haven't met nearly as many helpful people anywhere else - it's because of this site that my aquarium-keeping experiment has been successful. Without AA, I'd be one frustrated former aquarium owner!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom