10 freshwater Angels for sale, fry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteAngel

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am posting this on behalf of a friend of mine, whose father has given up selling angels to a local pet-store and has sold mostly all of his stock.

There are some angels left over though.

Though they are young fry and probably won't be shipping for a couple of months, depending on growth rate. Their siblings were culled, and either sent to the pet-store [which doesn't mind growing them out] or destroyed.

This is what is left

NO PICTURES, SORRY.

I'll try to work something out later, but no pictures now.

2 fry: Black angels. Parents were pure-bred blacks and third generation. The foundation stock was a misty black, but over the years, the generations were culled selectively for darkness of coloration. These fry will probably most likely be jet black with hardly any different coloration on their fins. Possibly one male and female, not sure of yet.

4 fry. "White" or albino blushing angels. Again, parents were pure-bred "white" or albino blushing angels, they are though sixth generation fish. The foundation stock [which consisted of 5 pairs of angels] were blushing and albinos. The parents were very pale but had very noticeable blushing gills. The fry will most likely look the same.

4 fry. "Grey" blushing angels. This is a mixed breeding, which accidentally happened when four unpaired angels from a good breeder were introduced at the same time. These fry come from a cross of blacks with albino blushing fish. They are greyish bodied, but they are only starting to show some slight blushing gills [the extent of which is unknown]

I am not that sure on the prices yet, and will tell you soon.

Black fry: 2 of them = $65 which includes shipping and handling
White Blushing fry: 4 of them = $150 which includes shipping & handling
Grey/blushing fry: 4 of them = $12

Back
Top Bottom