10 gallon brakish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snailpufferguy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a three gallon tank I to my brother and went does to my LFS and bought myself a 10 gallon tank after doing about a week of thinking I decided how I want to stock this tank I'd like to make it a brakish tank with a single figure 8 puffer they only get 3 inches anyway and he will have lots of room to swim idk what do you guys think they are easy to find for me and seem pretty cool tell me in the comments

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a three gallon tank I to my brother and went does to my LFS and bought myself a 10 gallon tank after doing about a week of thinking I decided how I want to stock this tank I'd like to make it a brakish tank with a single figure 8 puffer they only get 3 inches anyway and he will have lots of room to swim idk what do you guys think they are easy to find for me and seem pretty cool tell me in the comments

As long as you know how to maintain the aquarium and have the right salt amount in the water i say go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I LOVED my f8 puffer they are super cute and awesome!!!!! I think you should totally get one just make sure you do your research.

Puffers are pretty messy, so it might be hard to maintain one in a 10 gallon. My two tiny dwarf puffers made their 10 gallon surprisingly dirty.

I've seen them eat before they are pretty messy I'll try to do water changes often then thx

Back
Top Bottom