10 gallon build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joebro3333

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking into saltwater tanks and thought that a nano would be really fun I was into fresh water a lot and checked tests a lot on those I have a shopping list let me know what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418362079.780116.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418362095.414547.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418362112.646887.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418362121.587390.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418362134.730652.jpg
Plus live rock and tank :)

Smaller light would be for small Refugium :)

Naw, I doubt that'll do much for you. check out rapidled par 38 bulbs or if you have a big budget the nanoboxes are gorgeous

I'd get at least another k240 too, it's going to be tough to have enough flow with just 1

Ya I've got a wp10 and k 240 with my ac30, but I like to be on the higher side usually

I don't have a ton of money to spend on lights D:

Well lighting is one of the most important parts of a reef. IMHO you should save up a little while longer and get quality equipment the first time, it's cheaper than upgrading later, trust me.

If you wanna donate feel free :p haha but I heard these lights actually grow corals well :)

It'll probably be fine for some shrooms, maybe other low light softies. But for only $30 more you can get a quality light, and $30 isn't anything when it comes to this hobby

Like what light fixture you tell me a good light?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418451244.701544.jpg
Could I get away with one of these? :)

Back
Top Bottom