10 gallon coldwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok ok i gets it lol, but people were suggesting getting a 5 gallon for the cray and i got a 10gal hoping for tankmates so im dissing the goldfish idea, so back to species, there has to be SOME other fish that can co-exist with meh mr. crayfish. dragonfish,eels anything? .....mabe i might see if i could return him *sniff* lol hes casued me this much trouble but it might be too late to....sigh, but if i do return him i got a 10 gallon up for building, so if i DO decide to do that is there any species that can co-exsit with feeder guppies? or mabe just 1 feeder? hmmmm still on anyones thoughts!!!

guppies, platies, mollies, swordtails, minnows, bettas
theres that much of a variety in the mentioned fish that you wont want/need anything else.

Dude, I think you're missing the boat. I think it's already been said about 12 times not to put in a goldfish (this includes a comet). It's already been noted that you can keep some smaller fish such as white clouds, however, they will be consumed....best left as a species only.

but if i do return him i got a 10 gallon up for building, so if i DO decide to do that is there any species that can co-exsit with feeder guppies? or mabe just 1 feeder? hmmmm still on anyones thoughts!!!

lol its not that i missing it lol, im just, ahhh whats the word? stubborn lol, but now i completely relize it and i think i might just sell meh fishie on aquabid.com cuz hes just gonna outgrow etc etc but onwards for now i want a nice coldwater tank any ideas? im fresh for idears now! ill make another post thanks all for putting up with me!

10 gallon is too small for goldfish and will become a maintenance nightmare. Why don't you put some white cloud minnows in there.

Goldfish can reach a max size of 23", though it would be a long time for one to reach that size.

i think i might just sell meh fishie on aquabid.com cuz hes just gonna outgrow

The crawfish won't outgrow the 10 gal.

well besides hes just givin meh trouble lol, but does anyone know how to get the stuff to ship fish?

Back
Top Bottom