10 gallon community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to get a 10 gallon tank to put my betta in , but I wanted to know if there was any small algae eater and some other fish , I was thinking of doing either a octo or a bushy nose pleco ( which ever is more suited for a 10 gallon ) and than 5 Von rio flame tetras .

Then he should be fine. Other small fish should be fine as well with him. Avoid fish nippers like barbs and other fish that have large fins because he may confuse as another betta and kill. Tetras and danios are a safe bet.

Then he should be fine. Other small fish should be fine as well with him. Avoid fish nippers like barbs and other fish that have large fins because he may confuse as another betta and kill. Tetras and danios are a safe bet.

Okay thanks

And if he does et nipped at he nips he still has a 3 gallon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom