10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yours aren't la lakers or blue hornets. LA lakers have a distinct wide greenish/yellow center. Yours don't look like that. And they're not blue hornets as I have blue hornets and they look nothing like that. I doubt they're a serious $$$ morph if you got them for that cheap.

They have yellow mouths and orange centers with blue around the orange with greenish skirts

For a 40 you could get away with 1 of the Tao panels if you don't mind hanging it a little higher than normal, and doing lower light corals on the sides, 2 would allow you to grow anything anywhere though.

Thanks. I want to start selling zoa frags... Bought discs and made a frag rack. Going to start by trying button polyps first.

10 gallon nano reef

That's a great idea! I hope to do the same something down the road lol. Post some pics when you start :)

That's a great idea! I hope to do the same something down the road lol. Post some pics when you start :)

Will do. Thanks. Looking at some vids now. Apparently they have poison that can squirt. I had no clue.

10 gallon nano reef

Will do. Thanks. Looking at some vids now. Apparently they have poison that can squirt. I had no clue.

10 gallon nano reef

Yes they do, they have a toxin in them so make sure to wear a mask and gloves when you start. From my understanding the toxins can cause respiratory problems.

Yes they do, they have a toxin in them so make sure to wear a mask and gloves when you start. From my understanding the toxins can cause respiratory problems.

Crazy. I heard of one lady going blind

10 gallon nano reef

Back
Top Bottom