10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Specs for tank. Definitely a pro series. Very happy to know that. Sps for sure

Fish are friends not food!

Ah cool. Just wondered.. You posted you got a job at your lfs the day after I quit my job at my lfs after being threatened to pay for potential mold damage over a half gallon spill :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ah cool. Just wondered.. You posted you got a job at your lfs the day after I quit my job at my lfs after being threatened to pay for potential mold damage over a half gallon spill :)

Wow. That sucks. Where are you located?

Thanks. I will. Is that light good for sps

I would think so, yes but I still haven't got my feet wet on the SPS side yet. I know my light is 3w for each of the led's and according to the manual it is good for all corals including SPS.

Wouldn't think you would have a problem.

I would think so, yes but I still haven't got my feet wet on the SPS side yet. I know my light is 3w for each of the led's and according to the manual it is good for all corals including SPS.

Wouldn't think you would have a problem.

Sweet. Thanks

It's 25 x 3 watt less right? Should be fine. Do you have a good calcium/alk/magnesium test kit? Keeping those 3 parameters is as important as lighting when dealing with sps

It's 25 x 3 watt less right? Should be fine. Do you have a good calcium/alk/magnesium test kit? Keeping those 3 parameters is as important as lighting when dealing with sps

Will be getting a full set for my birthday

Sweet, I like salifert but Red Sea would be good as well.

I use both Red Sea and Salifert.. Honestly, I just like saying Red Sea better, but they're both great.

The tank looks nice. When is your birthday? So we know when to expect the tank.

Back
Top Bottom