10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey let me know the names of them I live in south florida also. I go to Beverlys, aquarama, and allfish what about you? Would love to expand my horizon lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

South Florida is a very broad term. I live in south Florida, but on the west coast... You could live in Miami, or west palm and still be in south Florida. So point being, where in south Florida?

South Florida is a very broad term. I live in south Florida, but on the west coast... You could live in Miami, or west palm and still be in south Florida. So point being, where in south Florida?

I am in Miami.

That's too bad. Why was size a problem? The male I have is tiny and the female is not much bigger, and they already are having babies lol (or at least producing eggs.)

Duncan's don't split. They form new individual heads. Or are you saying it came with 4 for $20?

Good price? Everywhere else I've seen them they were much more. Even one with about 100 heads for $800!

[Q UOTE=bribo12;2935793]Oh yeah that's a great price. Especially for a 4 headed duncan[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom