10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What would be best to get if I can? 2 females and 1 male? I have 3 on hold

You're welcome, and the combination you mentioned sounds good. I imagine that if you had two males and a female, there could be territory and competition issues.

Ok. I'll try to get two females. Can I get a Pom Pom too?

I don't see why not, should be fine with your current stock (anyone else feel free to chime in otherwise, but to the best of my knowledge Pom poms are ok with most other inverts.)

Ok. I'll try to get two females. Can I get a Pom Pom too?

From my understanding they are very peaceful and get along with all other inverts. I think their max size is one inch. Can't wait to get some myself.

Still waiting for the call to say that they're in. Can't wait! :)

Know how you feel lol. Wait on a call for mine but that won't be till Monday, then another call tomorrow for my cleaner shrimp :)

Sorry guys. Lights out. Is it ok to have hair algae in the refugium?? Thanks

Yep, it's fine for pretty much any algae to grow in sump, it actually can reduce growth in the dt since it exports the nutrients that other algae would feed on.

Yeah, that's the concept of an algae scrubber. If you grow it maintained in another area, then it won't grow in the DT. Since the nitrates and phosphates are being consumed, it couldn't grown anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom