10 Gallon Updated picks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dertyharry420

Aquarium Advice Regular
so far my coralife 28W 6,700k has been in there 2 weeks and i just ordered a hagen co2 ..so i cant wait and when i trimmed the dwarf hair grass it turned burn for a little while and its slowly recovering...and since last time ive added seachem plant tabs and thats about it beside new plants...my new ones i added are anubia nana...wysteria , im not sure what the one in the left far corner is....and some other leaf like one i dunno about either...the first pic is of the lilly and the second picture is Today , and the last pic is 1 week ago......., recently as you can see the plants on the right red ones are the seeds you can buy from walmart and its great already has one lilly pad :D its very nice...and my sand is starting to turn brownish...so im thinkin about a gravel change maybe to flourtite or eco-complete...not sure ...want something for the plants..please post all comments and suggestions please ! i cant wait for the co2 hopefully that will help my plants out more...

Mine began sprouting after a week. Then it seemed to stop. Then it started growing again after 1 months. Strange. So, technically, my bulbs didn't start growing till about 2 months after I tossed them in. They look like they might actually turn into something nice now. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom