100 gl 2 wk cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
This here is my baby :) i thought my 75 gl was gunna be my glory but i was able to transfer this from FW to SW.. its been cycling for 2 weeks so far and i JUST added the rock today i like to think i really lucked out on buying this rock.. 4 mushrooms acouple featherdusters a weird venia flytrap lookn thing and something i will post a pic of tommarow when my lights come on tommarow .. Never seen it before.. I was told the yellow is a type of sponge? Can anyone confirm that? Or do i need to post a closrr picture?

Attachments

• image-1770273554.jpg
    image-1770273554.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image-4073155731.jpg
    image-4073155731.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 91
My sump looks a little ghettoo but it is running awesome.. For a lil extra kick i added my penguin biowheel to the sump for a lil help and i have my heater in ther main compartment of it.. Now to price out a UV sterilizer and a skimmer that will fit the dimensions

Any suggestions or ideas for fish ot aquascaping are welcome! I havent evn thought of a fish list yet

Go fowlr u will have a lot more options for fish and I think it is more fun to have predators than community Fish but that's my opinion...triggers are fun but be cAreful what u choose so it doesn't out grow urtank in the long ru

Back
Top Bottom