115 Gallon Non-Planted Community Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coalcut

Aquarium Advice Activist
115 Gallon Non-Planted Community Tank
48"(w) x 30"(h) x 18"(w)

1 common pleco
2 blood parrot
3 angels
4 clown loachs
1 red fin shark
5 ruby barbs (new addition)
1 black ghost knife (new addition)
1 goldfish (common)

Attachments

• Los Angeles-20111028-00114.jpg
    Los Angeles-20111028-00114.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 278
Thanks for all the comments. The Goldfish is doing very well (even with the higher tempatures 78-80) and gets along with all the other fish. He's actually getting pretty big and one day I'll have to re-home him as he will surely out grow this tank.

Yeah love those BP as well. They are about 4" llong right now.

very nice!!
did u get them in colour? i want one, but the ones at the shop are small and are brown with black patterns. will they turn red? x

Yes, they had there color when I bought them. I hear that when they are really young they may be brown with black patterns but get their color later. I've also heard that they can be dyed different colors to make them much more appealing, but that also wears off over time.

its horrible how people think dipping a fish in acid and painting it is a good idea. i bet they dont do it to their hands, but id like to paint them a few colours.... grrr.

how is the common pleco doing? they are suppose to get huge!!! :D

Yeah common plecos get pretty large although I don't know their max size. So far he/she is doing great. Hasn't tried to sucked the slime coat off any fish yet:)

coalcut said:
Yeah common plecos get pretty large although I don't know their max size. So far he/she is doing great. Hasn't tried to sucked the slime coat off any fish yet:)

I used to have one that was 18 inches but I have heard of lot of cases were they have got a lot bigger

Back
Top Bottom