125 gal new member.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Usmarksman91

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, first off my name is James, I haven't been on a fish forum in over 5 years so I decided to join one again and this one seems pretty good, I set up custom reef tanks, build custom reactors, so hopefully I'll be able to give out some solid advice while also being able to bounce ideas off of some of the more seasoned guys on the site. My set up is a 125 gal, with wild combos of fish. Africans and Americans, just to name a few I have a tiger oscar, JD, convicts, auratuses (female is currently holding fry :)) tropheus, 4 julidochromis dickfeldi, two jewels, 2 yoyo loaches, a red fin botia, a green scat, 2 monos, a red tail shark, a green spotted pufferfish, I will go into more detail tomorrow. Current filtration is an eheim 2217, rena xp4, aquaclear 500 (they call it 110 now?) and aquaclear powerhead model 802. Nothing crazy, 250~ pounds porous south seas rock (what some would refer to as "dead" live rock) that's about it really. I absolutely love my tank I could easily have saltwater But I wouldn't trade my tank for the world, spent a lot of time into it and I have the closest thing to a community cichlid tank I've ever seen period. This set up has been established for quite some time as well. I'm open to any advice and if anyone would like any tips or tricks I can do that as well :). Absolutely do not taken my stocking list and just do it, there's a lot that goes into having a combo like this work. Interested to meet some of the seasoned guys on here and the noobs!

Back
Top Bottom