125 gallon OLD WORLD stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All mouthbrooders can cross breed, that's why it's best to pick species where the females look different.

Gotcha. Is there any way to stock it so i can get some breeding going on but no crossbreeds? Like put some males and females of just 1 species, and the rest males then? I want this tank to be a show tank mostly, so not a species one, but could i breed 1 or 2 species?

Gotcha. Is there any way to stock it so i can get some breeding going on but no crossbreeds? Like put some males and females of just 1 species, and the rest males then? I want this tank to be a show tank mostly, so not a species one, but could i breed 1 or 2 species?

Show tank or breeding setup you'll have to choose one or the other. Even if there is breeding there's no way to know if the spawn is pure so it should be culled. Unless you actually see it happen.

Gotcha. So what would a stock list for a breeding setup look like? Just 1 species?

Heres some local africans for sale. Jus tletting you know lol. Not sure if you would want any or not.

img_2602920_0_f249962f61d45e33e06a797c65b87c5c.png

Heres some local africans for sale. Jus tletting you know lol. Not sure if you would want any or not.

Haha thanks! But yeah, i want peacocks/haps for mine! I might do mbuna again for my 55 though lol.

Back
Top Bottom