15 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have a 15 gallon tank. its a freshwater tank and it has a figure eight puffer fish in it. iv been looking at saltwater nano reefs and i think they're pretty cool. i did some research and nano reefs aren't the same in freshwater is there anything i could do to replicate a nano reef. :confused:

You can buy the fake corals but other then that not really. A reef is very unique and definetly worth looking into setting up a SW tank ;)

thanks a lot and yeah i really want to set one up specifically my 15 but my mom says they're a lot harder to take care of when its a smaller slat tank. i'm 15 and could use all the help i can get i'm kind of new to aquariums but not all the way i have a 40 gallon tank with nothing but predators in it and that seems to be going quite well. and again thanks alot for the advice if you have anymore on either of my tanks it would be greatly appreciated to get the advice

POLARBEAR0871 said:
thanks a lot and yeah i really want to set one up specifically my 15 but my mom says they're a lot harder to take care of when its a smaller slat tank. i'm 15 and could use all the help i can get i'm kind of new to aquariums but not all the way i have a 40 gallon tank with nothing but predators in it and that seems to be going quite well. and again thanks alot for the advice if you have anymore on either of my tanks it would be greatly appreciated to get the advice

She is right ( aren't they always ;) hahaha ) being a smaller tank if something gets in you water it will change the parameters really quick I was advised nothing below a thirty because I'm not an expert I would advise u looking into a thirty too

hopefully ill get something over a 60 gallon for my birthday that way i can turn that new tank to freshwater and my 40 gallon into a salt i hope this all works out for me lol

Back
Top Bottom