20 Gallon stocking ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does the moss need a light I don't have one n the growing tank.

Not really. If the tank gets some sunlight or light from a lamp they should be good to go!

Well it's in my basement so no light from windows. And no lamps that would be on all day.it's near another tank with a light that is on . Is there a samll light I can get. Maybe like ten dollars?

Any small desk lamp would work. Or any hood. I know that Walmart sells a small light that is meant for small aquariums that would work for under $10. If you have a desk light at all you could set it by there and it would recieve some light:)

Well the tank is in a nice room so I don't want a lamp just pointing at it. Is there a cheap hood I can get? Or does anyone have a used one it's for a ten gallon.

How long is the aquarium? I checked on the petsmart website and found a hood that fits 16" for 13.99. There are some other ones that would work too, but they cost 23.99. I would also check around on craigslist or something. If there would be some lights on even just at night I think that the moss would be fine. (y)

Like just a highhat light . That's all that's in the room. I would like to buy a chews hood. The tank is 20 in

Back
Top Bottom