20 Gallon Stocking Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mlrust1816

Aquarium Advice Regular
So as of now I have
1 Male and 1 Female Bolivian Ram
3 Zebra Danios
3 Cories (2 Juli and 1 Rabauti)
1 Chinese Algae Eater
1 Otocinclus

Which puts me at 16-18 inches of fish, I realize that additions may cause overstocking but I am not to worried because I put alot of effort into keeping the water clean

What would be my best options for fish that will be active, stay on top, bring some color to the tank and also a fish will not be to dirty

Stocking question

So as of now I have
1 Male and 1 Female Bolivian Ram
3 Zebra Danios
3 Cories (2 Juli and 1 Rabauti)
1 Chinese Algae Eater
1 Otocinclus

Which puts me at 16-18 inches of fish, what colorful, clean and active fish would be good additions.

I would add 1 or 2 more ottos, 3 more cories (1 julii and 2 rabauti, same of what you already have). Make sure to keep up with water changes and keep the water conditions stable.

I have easily 3 times the amount of fish you do in my 20 gallon. I run a Rena XP1 cannister filter (has around 250 gph max flow). I'm not familiar with your filter so it prob won't be able to hold what I have.

If you want I could list what I keep in mine.

Please avoid duplicate posts in the same forum. I've merged your two identical posts into this thread, since they both received a response.

Yes they get more teritorial as they get bigger and a pain cause they are prety strong and will knock over decorations, etc.

Back
Top Bottom