20L Iwagumi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fts12.jpg

COLOR AHOY!

dsc01841.jpg

Glosso doing great. And guess what, haven't dosed a bit of CO2 in almost a week....pressurized system on the fritz. It'll be up tomorrow though.

Stunning Crepe. I need your hard scape skillz. When the foreground grows in a little more it will be amazing.

Thanks. I really appreciate the comments. The hardscape comes by trial and error. Online AQUA JOURNAL- NATURE AQUARIUM helped me a lot in getting out of the over planned trap that I was in.

Anyways. It's not as nice as the pictures make it look by far. I cropped out the top 3 inches of empty tank space and also adjusted my display light about 3' above the tank. It's really a manipulation of shadows that you see, nothing else. It's far from filled in.

I am thinking if I don't see any growth out of my Erio soon I am going to go back to Blyxa J.

Blyxa's great. I love it. Only problem is that you forget the tank for a week and poof! it's turned to mush or it's going bald. But I'm not going to make the same mistake this time. Hopefully I'll start making enough to trade in for store credit at the LFS...I'm going to get my money back one dollar at a time lol.

I always had such good luck with it.

Any chance you might sell me some in a few weeks or has it got a ways to go?

Give it the end of april and I'll send you 5-10 plants for just shipping. I also have to drop some glosso to daileene by then too.

Okay. Today was class picture or should I say school(...don't shoot me) day for my tank. I'm getting awesome pearling. All of these pics were shot by my 3? 2? year old point and shoot digital camera.
dsc01847o.jpg

dsc01848.jpg

dsc01851.jpg
dsc01853.jpg

dsc01849.jpg

Enjoy

Soooo for all those waiting for glosso I'll have plenty available in the second week of april. I tore up the whole carpet and I'm planning on replanting it soon. I had a huge diatom bloom and the most feasible way of curbing its growth was pulling up the carpet and brushing/washing it all out.

Back
Top Bottom