25gallon post rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407041933.969921.jpg

Also what is this plant? Dead center mostly bald stem with the thin green leaves coming out near the top? Got thrown in with the val on accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Liking the layout. You're not running co2 are you?
I suggest you look into a diy co2 setup your plants will boom. Trust me I have just started mine and already noticing growth.
What Hygro is that I like it?

I'm not really sure, it was potted and labeled hygro. With some "a" starting name I believe in smaller print next to it.

What's a good diy setup for co2 I've been wanting to set one up but I don't have ANY clue where to start.

I posted about my DIY setup. It should still be on the first page in this subforum. Pretty straight forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I subbed your thread, however I'm not certain I really want to go with the diy route I may just wait for my next pay check and invest in a more reliable setup (not saying yours is not) just a lot of variables and steps to be able to mess up.

Either option has a lot of variables, though one is clearly cheaper than the other, albeit much less consistent.

Either option has a lot of variables, though one is clearly cheaper than the other, albeit much less consistent.

It's more about me failing at diy lol

Back
Top Bottom