26g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My sons friend is selling his 26g bow front tank he's asking 75 for it. It comes with everything including fish. Which are as followed : 6 glo fish (diffrent colors) 3 ghost cats, 1 adult angel, 2 gbr, a starlight pleco, and 6 bleeding heart tetras. Does this sound like a good deal? Is the tank over stocked?

My sons friend is selling his 26g bow front tank he's asking 75 for it. It comes with everything including fish. Which are as followed : 6 glo fish (diffrent colors) 3 ghost cats, 1 adult angel, 2 gbr, a starlight pleco, and 6 bleeding heart tetras. Does this sound like a good deal? Is the tank over stocked?
The deal sounds good if all of the light, filter and heater is included. It may be overstocked. I personally would not recommend an angel fish in that size tank. I dont know about the pleco as I am not familiar with the species. From their on it depends on whether you can keep up with maintenance, wether the fish have room to swim, and whether they pick on each other to much.
Ask if he will take 50 though....

Without the angel I think the stocking would be fine if those are the fish you want. If it truly is an adult sized angel I think that puts it into the overstocked range.

I can alway put the angel in with my other angels. Its huge but mine are a lil bigger than a half dollar, will the big one pick on my lil guys..i mean he doesnt pick on the glo fish or atlest that what im told. The only thing im worried about is the starlight pleco. I cant seem to find to much about him.

Back
Top Bottom