29 gallon build price,, roughly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, there. I found this on eBay and I think it's a great thing for you to consider. It gets you the 10 gallon refugium without you having to build it and it looks pretty reasonably priced. If I had seen this before I built mine, I would have bought it. It's $55, but I probably spent that building mine ($10 for aquarium, $15 for acrylic, $10 for acrylic cutting tool, $20 for adhesive).

10 GAL REFUGIUM KIT 20" x 10" x 12" custom protein skimmer sump aquarium filter on eBay!

Hey, there. I found this on eBay and I think it's a great thing for you to consider. It gets you the 10 gallon refugium without you having to build it and it looks pretty reasonably priced. If I had seen this before I built mine, I would have bought it. It's $55, but I probably spent that building mine ($10 for aquarium, $15 for acrylic, $10 for acrylic cutting tool, $20 for adhesive).

10 GAL REFUGIUM KIT 20" x 10" x 12" custom protein skimmer sump aquarium filter on eBay!

Well, as I look at this a bit closer, it's just materials. It doesn't include the tank or the silicone (adhesive). Still, though, I have to say it's worth it. The acrylic is $15 ro $20 and the tool to cut it is about $10. So, for the convience of knowing the pieces are right your spending $20. I would still do it this way. It also gives you the instructions/schematics you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom