29 gallon journey/journal/build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's so funny to watch them explore! They start at one point, go a few inches, and dart back. Lol. They do this all the way around the tank!

Alright, the tetras don't look like white skirts anymore lol. They're getting some color back.

Picture time!!! Here's some acclimation pics:

Attachments

• image-2603489363.jpg
    image-2603489363.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2277567064.jpg
    image-2277567064.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 87
Here's them checking things out. The plant pics won't load. I'll try again. I'll get more when I add the Molly tomorrow.

Attachments

• image-1516277163.jpg
    image-1516277163.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3306104929.jpg
    image-3306104929.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 91
Alright, going out to buy a Molly and 3 more skirts. :) I'm going to put the betta in the 29 temporarily while the other fish are QT'd... Cause who knows what the petsmart fish are gonna have. I'm buying melafix and primafix too just in case lol. Also hopefully seachem flourish and definitely a new bottle of prime.

Sparky is in! And just looked in the tank to figure out there are brown spots on my glass. They wipe off easily... Diatoms?

Alright, sparky immediately went into the cave lol. Then he took a bite of the sand and spit it out... ?

Alright, my anarchis's growth is starting to grow it's own roots... How should I go about trimming and replanting it?

Yay! Got the Molly and the black skirts. :) the Molly looks kind of fat... Prego possibly? I'll post a pic tonight and we'll see. I kinda hope not lol...

Just assuming the Molly is prego... How should I go about covering the intake with tights?

Back
Top Bottom