29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome. Do you have some cycled filter media to help you start your cycle? (sorry I can remember if this is your first tank)

Oh did he break down the tank right before you got it from him? It only matters if the filter is used if the cartridge is still in it and it was all still wet. If it's dry the bacteria has died.

Unforunately nothing dry will help :( That's OK though. It's good experience to do a cycle from scratch :)

My sister wanted me to show you guys this! Haha the small one is a baby. Their cute! Ahha. :D the really big last one we named LIL mama. XD and the yellow is called funny sunny.

Ah how pretty, I love mystery snails :) That baby one though..from the pic it just looks like a ramshorn snail.

I think it is... We only have one but they can store the sperm for months though.
Did you have visible eggs above the water line in a very moist spot? It should be pretty easy to determine though. If it's a ramshorn the spiral is flat, if it's a mystery it comes to a point in the middle.

Well it'll help with some algae clean up. But if you don't like it, smash it now. One reproduces quickly into many ;)

Get 6 male guppies and 8 neons to hang lower down. Put in lots of live plants so they feel secure

Back
Top Bottom