29gl new build tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah keep an eye out for her. Day after I got my crabs I thought one had died, but he had just molted. Killed a snail for its shell

Put some new shells in the bottom now. Different shapes and sizes! Maybe the crab is still alive then cause I can't see it's shell or a spare shell of another one... Will see tonight!

Still got three crabs!!! It must have been as you said it moulted its skin, feel silly now!!

Yeah before I got my crabs I thought "sheesh, how could somebody not be able to tell the difference between a molt and a crab" then after I was all freaked out about loosing a crab I felt like a jerk for thinking that. Lol

Looking really good there mate! Gd algae growth, clear water! Gd job! I've finally got a clean up crew in mine! You have your nozzles pointing the same way as mine too it gives better water movement on the surface doesn't it!

Not sure what fish to get next, want some thing nice and colourful.....

how about a green clown goby?
lg-71055-green-clown-goby.jpg

I have clown gobies and they are super neat fish. :-D I also have a larger goby called a citron goby. He was one of my first fish and he's either swimming around or perched looking at me. lol

I also have a Clown Goby. The only fish in my tank. He takes bits of scallop fm my fingertip at feeding time. Never bothers anything else in the tank and he likes to perch on the corals

Attachments

• image-3169787231.jpg
    image-3169787231.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 140
Any where good in the UK to get fish or just ask at your local shop?

These Clown Goby's come in a variety of colors. The Panda's and GumDrops are really cool looking. I don't know anything else about them though. Doubt their characteristics would be any different than my Green. It really is the perfect fish for a small tank. I feed him tiny portions of Spirulina Flakes and raw scallop. Very small bits though. Their mouths are tiny. I feed mine daily because he eats so little and there's no waste to contaminate the water

Back
Top Bottom