30 Gallon Set Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yaggey

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking for some suggestions on a 30 gallon tank set up. It's been running for a month or so now, just moving the fish to a new tank.

Welcome to AA ! For stocking I'll do a list similar to mine:

4 guppies 1m 3f
A school of tetra about 6
6 panda Cories
I'm not sure how experience you are but if you have had fish before you could try dwarf Gouramis. About 1m 2f
4 anamo shrimp

Welcome! Samzter has excellent choices! I suppose it's really up to what you'd like to see on your aquarium! 30g gives you some pretty good playroom with what you wanna keep. What kind of fish do you enjoy? Or what is the setup of the tank? Planted, fake plants, substrate? All these go into making a tank look gorgeous!

It's fake plants.

Thats pretty much what i was thinking, like the tetras and corys. Probably throw in a pleco and snail. Have a couple guppies in my 5 gallon, and not a fan of gouramis, had them before.

Maybe another school of tetras or ?

Yaggey said:
It's fake plants.

Thats pretty much what i was thinking, like the tetras and corys. Probably throw in a pleco and snail. Have a couple guppies in my 5 gallon, and not a fan of gouramis, had them before.

Maybe another school of tetras or ?

Maybe instead of Guppies go with a school of some small Rasboras? I love my Green-Eye Rasboras (other names are High-Spot Rasbora). They are very active and have a simple beauty to them.

Back
Top Bottom