300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always wanted to build a SPS dominated critter tank. Lots of different shrimp, small gobies and finally a calm enough environment and deep enough sand bed for a jaw fish.

I always wanted to build a SPS dominated critter tank. Lots of different shrimp, small gobies and finally a calm enough environment and deep enough sand bed for a jaw fish.

Sounds great. How bout a small clam like a Crocea?

How about some hermits? Blue legs? How about a open swimmer too. Somthing thats gonna be active. What size tank is the office build?

I really like the light my son built. It looks very much like MH with actinics and has a great shimmer. With the longer lenses, the fixture height allows the colors to mix better. Considering the fact you can design a light for your specific setup it is deluxe.

Attachments

• image-3020737419.jpg
    image-3020737419.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2085459685.jpg
    image-2085459685.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 128
Since they're in different locations, there isn't any tank envy. Another big tank was out if my budget, plus monthly operating costs go thru the roof when you go big.

Back
Top Bottom