300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tangs are classified as herbivores. But I would suggest they , at least in captivity, are omnivores. My tangs go nuts over the homemade clam and seafood mix I make.

Any Tang I have ever had ate whatever was presented. I think the meaty stuff work be bad if that was all they ate, but a mix seems fine.

Plenty of nice reef aquarium coming out of Brazil that ive seen this past few weeks. I saw a few on reef central and very nicely done just like above.

I'm not going to look it up but how many gallons & size is that aquarium?

Almost too clean. It is beautiful, but looks like corals on display instead of a more natural look. But good golly it is pretty.

Last edited:
Funny how he comments on the price of everything and how they don't have access to some of the "beauties" that other places have...as you see the Purple and Sohal cruising around. :)

There's a story behind this tank. The guy sounds like a newbie, but that tank means he's a rich newbie. Most LFS don't have that much coral.

I see innovative things here I end up copying. Such as a moving frag light system. I saw theirs two years ago and built one myself. If I had a fish store again, I would try my best to copy from them.
I will post pictures as soon as I get my lazy butt over there.

Back
Top Bottom