300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought nothing! Gasp!
Didn't want to pack that $300 coral in my carry on bags.

Merry Christmas to you all! Maybe I'll get a fish in my stocking.

Awesome shots of the store. Makes me feel really small time lol. Merry Christmas Greg!

My son and I did a running inventory as we walked around. My guess is they have over $500,000 in inventory and tanks. Only a major metroplex could turn over livestock fast enough to feed this store.

Outstanding displays! I love the "no guarantee" post on the tanks. I think 1 and 2 week guarantees are ridiculous. I can't believe people stay in business giving those.

Outstanding displays! I love the "no guarantee" post on the tanks. I think 1 and 2 week guarantees are ridiculous. I can't believe people stay in business giving those.

This guy has some neat tanks, an over and under mangrove swamp and his big reef with the moving light bars. The place is spotless. The fish displays have no gravel, just a white textured plastic sheet on the bottom. Easy to keep clean and keeps the tanks bright.

His freshwater is all in heavily planted tanks. Looks great, but must make catching fish interesting.

This guy has some neat tanks, an over and under mangrove swamp and his big reef with the moving light bars. The place is spotless. The fish displays have no gravel, just a white textured plastic sheet on the bottom. Easy to keep clean and keeps the tanks bright.

His freshwater is all in heavily planted tanks. Looks great, but must make catching fish interesting.

Any pics of the swamp?

I would guess they have about 100 gallons, maybe a bit more. Yes, the roots are real. Looks like about a 350-400 gallon tank 1/3 full.

Last edited:
yeah, i suppose thats what you have to do for healthy fish. they put more time, energy and money into everything to keep everything healthy and looking good to keep customers coming back. that is why i have a favorite lfs, and don't mind too much that their prices are a little high. I've never got a sick fish or coral from them, unlike every other place I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom