300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't turn around in the fish room as it is! But I would if I could.

I would do it differently with 2 barrels with float switches and motorized valves.

Atleast you have the room for a fish room! Mine is a large part of the living room and I've been told when we move I need to find one where I can have a fish room so it isn't so 'in the way'.

Atleast you have the room for a fish room! Mine is a large part of the living room and I've been told when we move I need to find one where I can have a fish room so it isn't so 'in the way'.

My " fish room" Is a space about 2'x18" on the side of my tank with door where my mrc protein skimmer lives,..just big enough to walk in ,...BUT,.... ( for anyone who actually follows my thread) I just installed a shelf in there to hold another container holding 5 gallons of top of water ,.. Dang there goes my "fish room" :-(.

"What's a better investment?" Anyone who has researched for 30 min knows LEDS are proven.

"What's a better investment?" Anyone who has researched for 30 min knows LEDS are proven.

Where are you guys reading this, obviously a link I posted? I'll delete the post because I for one think LEDs are one of the biggest break thru's I have experience in his hobby.

I didn't read the comments. Oh well, I liked the idea of automating the water exchanges and thought his pump idea was interesting. Other than that I think he has his priorities backwards. The LEDs most of us recommend are anything but unproven.

Talking about LEDs I finally caved in and got some must say I don't regret it I now know what you all like them

Greg, it took me forever to read through your thread! Very cool! I wish there was some kind of reef group here in Columbia. Would love to see your tank sometime!

Back
Top Bottom