4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of those tangs and the other fish.... Minus the 2-3 other fish.... If u want alot of fish go with a big enough to house them all

Zach, I think you will be fine with 1 tang and the other fish you listed. The only problem is the multiple tangs. With one tang and those other fish you'll have a healthy tank:)

I'm not trying to bash on you but we try and help you on multiple threads and u think having 3 tangs instead of 5 is better or 2 and 10 other fish is okay

Im not making any rude remarks. Please listen though, do you actually own a 75 gallon or have the money to get one? Because this is an arguement for nothing if you dont

I would only do one. MAYBE if you do only like 5 fish then you could get away with two. Idk though. And I hope I never came across as rude. Just here to help:)

I would only do one. MAYBE if you do only like 5 fish then you could get away with two. Idk though. And I hope I never came across as rude. Just here to help:)

we are cool, you werent rude, i will think about stocking ideas and report back tomorow

They like to swim with having to turn around because another fish is always in their way.. It's like trying to walk and havin some one alway in it face.. U would get stress like them

zacheyp said:
we are all cool, i just didnt rally understand the whole tang- swim space- gallonage ratio thingy

Ther is no "gallonage ratio" per say. Its not like, ok it fits, i can add tons more. Tangs are active fish! They usually have the entire ocean to swim through, but its stuck with 75 gallons. So, it is best to put only one, with some smaller fish. Get it? I hope i wasnt rude!

Plus you'll be able to get a large angel!!!! You could even do a school of chromis if you wanted. You'll have alot of options.

Yeah I just checked LA... Fail on my part:/ haha but have you looked and non reef safe wrasses?

Back
Top Bottom