45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! Looks real good!! I see we're making good use of the apparatus floor huh? lol

Ah... The joys of down time :)

Yes we did that in one day.

@convict. Yes making good use lol. Then just had a little job to top if off. Nothing big mostly opening up to check for extension. Almost done painting the hangers. Going to paint the stand tomorrow with the boy

Yes we did that in one day.

@convict. Yes making good use lol. Then just had a little job to top if off. Nothing big mostly opening up to check for extension. Almost done painting the hangers. Going to paint the stand tomorrow with the boy

Haha nice. A job to top it off. Stay safe and enjoy tomorrow brother.

Stand is done. Ill post some pics in a little bit after I get on my laptop seeing I can't post without copy and paste

63061-albums11355-picture50102.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture50103.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture50104.jpg

coming along. the hangers will be done tonight and i will put them on the tank tomorrow and do a test with one light on. the other is still in use. Need some sand and an ATO. want to get everything i want and pre wired before i start to get into the move.

Great looking stand. You got the miters just right on the door frame and the routed edges on the raised panel mirror the rails and stiles. Very clever.

Thanks all. Coming out good. Taking my time is paying off.

couple pics. Put on the hangers and tried out with the light i just got . gets nice spread and the light was only at 35% on each setting. will cover the whole tank with two
63061-albums11355-picture50185.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture50186.jpg

couple pics. Put on the hangers and tried out with the light i just got . gets nice spread and the light was only at 35% on each setting. will cover the whole tank with two

That's just sick!! The other AI is gonna be killer on that tank!! This is gonna be on SICK SICK tank I just know it!!

Jealous! Great job bro seriously! Kudos my brother

That's just sick!! The other AI is gonna be killer on that tank!! This is gonna be on SICK SICK tank I just know it!!

Jealous! Great job bro seriously! Kudos my brother

Thanks buddy. Def paying off going slow. Think I am going to order 15 lbs of dry rock from reef cleaners. I think that will be enough with what I have. I learned from the cube to leave room for when you buy stuff. Plus I can make a nice scape and putty it together before I even put water in to set it up nice.

Going to water test tomorrow while the weather is decent. Was going to do the move Saturday but am working overtime now so from Friday at 7 am until Monday at 7 am I only have 10 hours off. O well. Monday will be the day. I need to sell my cube to get money for the ATO.

Water test complete. Both held and didn't leak. Going to get some RO water later. Figure 20 gallons should be enough with what I have in the cube.

Back
Top Bottom