45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No hijack. I have a pink job shirt too.

So it's the firehats that must be pink!!! I got it all figured out now: you wear the pink ones around the firehouse, then switch to the yellow or red ones when you leave the firehouse. I see how it works!! Lol so at firehouse: pink hats and pink suspenders. When leave firehouse: yellow hats and black suspenders. :D

So it's the firehats that must be pink!!! I got it all figured out now: you wear the pink ones around the firehouse, then switch to the yellow or red ones when you leave the firehouse. I see how it works!! Lol so at firehouse: pink hats and pink suspenders. When leave firehouse: yellow hats and black suspenders. :D

You crack me up LOL!!! I wear the WHITE hat remember???:cool::cool:

I all seriousness: I TOTALLY respect what you guys do. Someone set fire to our apartment building (in the attic area) when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. We lived on the top floor, but made it out ok, just some smoke inhalation and did a lot of coughing for a little while. When we got outside, the flames were at least 30 FT high, right where our apt was. The firefighters were able to keep the burn damage to just the last 4 apartments on the top floor. They did a great job. We lost everything, but had renters insurance, so that wasn't a huge deal to me.

Thanks for what you guys do!!!!!!! I would never be able to!!!!! Of course, I'm not physically strong enough to carry someone out of a building, but that's beside the point. Lol.

Well I sold my pumps and wave maker and now just have the mj1200 for the circulation in the cube. Everything seems to like the calmer environment. My torch is huge. Think I may throw my nano 250 in just to get some movement behind the rocks until the upgrade

Fish Santa came today and dropped off an AL Sol and an MP10. Hoping to have the stand and hangers completely finished this weekend. Think I am going to re skin the stand. Something about it that just doesn't feel right lol. Looks good but I am being picky.

It's redo the stand day. Hope to have some pics up later on.

Very productive day today. Pics soon. I will say I am actually very happy with it and can't wait.

63061-albums11355-picture50023.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture50024.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture50025.jpg

going to paint it all black and the hangers will be painted black as well . they are drying right now. I am getting a door tomorrow and then will paint it all up. debating on mounting the controllers for the lights and the mp10 on the front. i would cut holes so only the face of the controller show. we will see. want it all the be perfect before i set it up. rather take extra time now and be happy and can sit back and enjoy it later

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom