5 Gal ADA Cube Garden #2 Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed. It sat in a bucket for the last several days... I am glad it survived. I procrastinated because I knew it was going to be a pain pulling out all the glosso to make room for it.

Thanks again for sending so much! I had forgotten how much I love this plant. It has been a few years since I had it.

Sorry FD, I trashed it. I thought about posting it for shipping, but I have a busy few days coming up and didnt want to deal with shipping. I can send you some in a couple weeks if you are still in need. Hit me up on a pm in 2 weeks.

Will do. Jon sent me a glosso with the wisteria to try and it's growing just fine and I really want to carpet the front of the tank. Thanks

Photo Updates... not much has changed.

19738-albums1199-picture11376.jpg

19738-albums1199-picture11375.jpg

Awesome! Take pictures if they will let you, post a review in the lounge or something.

LoL I am sure they will have some that put mine to shame... but everything except the plants did come from them... :)

Thanks Steve, and all. Things are running well with this tank. The pps pro autodosers really seem to be working out.

Back
Top Bottom