50 Gallon Friend's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all! My fried really likes my tank, and wants his own! He has a 50 gallon tank and his parents used to have fish in it so they have everything they need as far as equipment. He currently has a gecko in it but can move it to his smaller empty 20g. He would like only big fish. Like Mabye 5 biggish fish. It is a bowfront, so not normal dimensions. He was amazed when I told him about the nitrogen cycle and how much work it is to keep fish and asked if Id help him along the way so I said I'd help! So wht would you suggust for fis

He could probably do 1 or 2 angelfish, a brislenose pleco, maybe some turquoise rainbows for the top. CIchlids are another option but there are many types and not all are compatible. Maybe ask in the Cichlid forum? You'll probably get some good ideas there.

He could probably do 1 or 2 angelfish, a brislenose pleco, maybe some turquoise rainbows for the top. CIchlids are another option but there are many types and not all are compatible. Maybe ask in the Cichlid forum? You'll probably get some good ideas there.

Thanks. He likes cichlids but not sure if they are for him as he is a first timer. Mabye a rainbow shark also?

Back
Top Bottom