55 gallon Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, everybody told me that too... funny thing is that i have no issues what so ever (knock knock knock on wood) with aggression... my bumblebees are twice as thick as my labs and zebras now, but they are just tame little ***** cats...

Well later this week is Thanksgiving Break from Wed-Fri and I'm supposed to go to Lexington sometime then and maybe while I'm there I can get some more fish :D.

just dont get mad (like me) if you go there and figure out that your fish have outgrown the small size and you're forced to pick fish from the "medium assorted african cichlid" tanks! theyre only like $10 more... each! lol

you complain too much about moving your rocks around lol. its good to do that though, all the gunk that builds up under them! Mine needs it bad. You'll kill two birds with one stone doing that

hey, if you go to incredipet today or tomorrow or whenever, they have prime on sale for $9.97... the 500ml bottle. i got one, thought about it, then decided im going back for another... that is half price.. might wanna think about that... btw their mbuna look really good this morning, in case you decide to get some

i think theyre still having the sale on sunday... like i said, their cichlids today looked better than ever.. almost bought 2 blue rams for my community tank

Back
Top Bottom