5g Betta Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, idk what's wrong with them. They've been like that for a while, what do I do?

A friend of mine had her Betta lose his fins in the filter. She was told by our LFS to use BettaFix and the fins will grow back. She followed the directions and now about a month later his fins have all grown back and with color. So you may want to try that, and price-wise it wasn't very expensive too. :D

Good luck to Neptune, Hope his fins get better! :D

R.I.P. Neptune :cry:
He shall be missed.

IMG_2855.JPG

(edited color a bit)

not sure if you saw this silverrose, but.. yeah.. :/

I saw it after I sent my reply. :( I'm sorry about your loss, but at least it's something to think about next time. ;)

are you planning on getting another betta, Wayne? I want one so bad. I'm looking into stands for my empty 10g right now, which would hopefully end up housing a betta, but it will prolly just end up full of tetras :/ hehehe....my LFS actually had some crowntails a little while back, I'd love to find them again.

you should totally get another...maybe name this one Poseidon ;)

Haha. I was thinking about it, but I got accepted to that academy which pretty much means I'm going to college next year! :D. I could bring him with me, but every couple months we go home for like a week and I wouldn't want him to be stressed. Plus, someone there may not care as much about fish, and well, I think you get the point ;) lol.

congrats dude!!!! :D that's so awesome! and you're right, not the best situation for a fish. good call. you got the rest of your life for more bettas :)

Hey just wanted to say congrats on being accepted! What is this academy? Just curious.

It's this program for juniors and seniors where I'll get to take college classes and live on campus for those two years of my school, and those classes count towards my high school diploma as well. Also, it's primarily focused on math and science (my two favorite subjects) so I'll get to do research! Past college though, I hope to get right back into the aquarium hobby and hopefully get another Betta :).

Back
Top Bottom