5gallon invert. Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Serpent star. I have one in my twenty gallon and it is a character, feed it silversides.

Yeah they get large but at the same time they are still a small central disk with long legs. They can make themselves very compact and mine doesn't roam around very much he pretty much stays under the same rock. Your other choices are pretty much going to be hermit crabs, snails or flat crabs like emerald crabs. Or shrimp. Alot of people like to put sexy shrimp in a small tank they are a smaller species.

Haha I just have some like refugium rubble for LR I couldn't find small enough pieces

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 77
I'm planning in adding a sexy shrimp and maybe a neon goby... A couple crabs too.

My 3 gallon Pico has 1 neon goby,3 sexy shrimp and a Golden coral banded shrimp with no problems.You can see video on you tube ,Plug in Ricksreef1 and click on the sexy shrimp video.

My 3 gallon Pico has 1 neon goby,3 sexy shrimp and a Golden coral banded shrimp with no problems.You can see video on you tube ,Plug in Ricksreef1 and click on the sexy shrimp video.

Nice, I'll try 1 neon, 1 watchman and a sexy shrimp. Think that'll work?

Nice, I'll try 1 neon, 1 watchman and a sexy shrimp. Think that'll work?

I would only do the neon,watchman need larger tanks.You can do more inverts.Also advise doing a 50% water change every two weeks.Also do at least three sexy shrimp,they like to be in a group.

Back
Top Bottom