75 gal stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crunchymama

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there we are just starting with a 75 gallon tank. Right now we have 5 juvenile Angelfish in the 75 gallon tank but we also have a 10 gallon with 3 mollies so we could add them into the 75 gallon if compatible with the angels. Any suggestions on what else would work well with them?

I think a school of sterbai Cory's would be really cool. Or other small south american cichlids like rams, and acara maybe even a severum would do well with angels. And large leafy plants would benefit any of the south american cichlids.

I think a school of sterbai Cory's would be really cool. Or other small south american cichlids like rams, and acara maybe even a severum would do well with angels. And large leafy plants would benefit any of the south american cichlids.

We don't have a planted tank, I want to get use to keeping he fish first. Here is our tank!

IMG_6224.jpg

Okay so we now have:

5 angelfish
3 mollies
3 silver dollars
3 longfin serpae tetras
1 blue German ram

The fish shop said these were all okay together and in our tank, wondering if we are now full or are we able to add more?

Online research is your best friend, research your fish and see what multiple sites recommend. I'm not familiar with all your fish, maybe someone else can add something.

As far as stocking aqadvisor is a good site with a stocking calculator. It's not perfect but will give you information on how full your tank is, if you have enough filtration, proper temperature, and any conflicts.

Online research is your best friend, research your fish and see what multiple sites recommend. I'm not familiar with all your fish, maybe someone else can add something.

As far as stocking aqadvisor is a good site with a stocking calculator. It's not perfect but will give you information on how full your tank is, if you have enough filtration, proper temperature, and any conflicts.

Okay thank you so much, you have been very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom