75 Gallon Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's too heavy for me to help. He got mad about something and went to his house without helping me with the aquarium. He was mad about something else, not me though.

I'll have to see if I can slowly move it to the bathroom where I can clean it. Wish me luck...

Bettababe1011 said:
It's too heavy for me to help. He got mad about something and went to his house without helping me with the aquarium. He was mad about something else, not me though.

I'll have to see if I can slowly move it to the bathroom where I can clean it. Wish me luck...

Oh, you can always use buckets, good luck! Being the kid in a divorce situation really stinks.

Homedog98 said:
Oh, you can always use buckets, good luck! Being the kid in a divorce situation really stinks.

I couldn't move it by myself. I need it in the bathtub where I can clean the inside and outside thoroughly.

Yeah, it really does.

Bettababe1011 said:
She went to drop my nephew off but I'm going to ask her when she gets home.

Awesome! There's always neighbors... But I just realized you live on a farm... Whoops.

Homedog98 said:
Awesome! There's always neighbors... But I just realized you live on a farm... Whoops.

Yup. I don't know our neighbors well either.

Here are the pics you were deprived of earlier.

Attachments

• image-729636522.jpg
    image-729636522.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2649679129.jpg
    image-2649679129.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2628941725.jpg
    image-2628941725.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 66
Awesome! It doesn't look that dirty! You can revive that thing easy! Can you just take a damp cloth with vinegar on it and just run it over the thing?

Jason7894561230 said:
Here is my stocking list
3 Platys
2-4 Angels
10 Cardinal Tetras
10 Rummynose
8 Corys
Thats mine

Cool. I'm not sure on numbers for all of them but I think this is my stocking list for now:

10? Platys. Not sure about the number though.

? Swordtails. No idea on the number. Any suggestions?

1 angel.

? Mollies. Again, suggestions?

6-8 p

Jason7894561230 said:
Here is my stocking list
3 Platys
2-4 Angels
10 Cardinal Tetras
10 Rummynose
8 Corys
Thats mine

Cool. I'm not sure on numbers for all of them but I think this is my stocking list for now:

10? Platys. Not sure about the number though.

? Swordtails. No idea on the number. Any suggestions?

1 angel.

? Mollies. Again, suggestions?

6-8 peppered cories. Maybe more

1 bristlenose pleco

How does this sound? It's not overstocked is it? I assume not for a 75 gallon. Any suggestions or comments would be awesome.

Oops, double posted again.

Back
Top Bottom