75 Gallon Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
siva said:
Just wanted to point it out and make sure. It would definitely be fun to stock a 75 gal. I'm jealous! :olympic:

Haha. Yeah. That feels good to have someone envying me instead of the other way around. Lol.

Yeah, I like the mollies and swordtails so I want both.

Stocking had been very hard. I had at least two other threads with possibilities before I decided on this stocking with the help of you people!

Grr. Now my dad said no to the stocking when I mentioned it!!

On the bright side, we cleaned it and got gravel. Filling it with water as I type!!! This is getting off to a great start!

My dad said that he didn't want those fish because they were too 'common'. Any suggestions for cool and rareish fish? I think we will have to order to satisfy his wants!! Lol.

Orange laser cories, Bolivian rams, rainbow shark, starlight bristlenose pleco, rummynose tetra... German blue rams, golden rams... Like any?

I think pictures are in order!!

Attachments

• image-3345462807.jpg
    image-3345462807.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1559795007.jpg
    image-1559795007.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-941561533.jpg
    image-941561533.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 55
Make sure that if you get mollies and swordtails, that you have a 2:1 f/m ratio ALL including. They can interbreed, I'm pretty sure, so you need to count them all as a group.

Rosenweiss said:
Make sure that if you get mollies and swordtails, that you have a 2:1 f/m ratio ALL including. They can interbreed, I'm pretty sure, so you need to count them all as a group.

My dad has nixed all live bearers. :(

I'll see about another filter.

Gouramis have always been a favorite of mine. Maybe a pair of those with some angels. Or maybe tiger barbs instead of the angels. All of those are neat fish. Maybe he would consider those.....
You could still have cories and the brittlenose too

Nice tank! My favs would be boesemani rainbows, glass cats, angels, rams, clown pleco, opaline gourami, cochu's blue tetra, diamon tetra, columbian tetra, pictus cats, and bumblebee cats :)

Back
Top Bottom