75 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm I've never seen em.. okay polka dot loaches are a must. There so amazing

I can see why there beautiful. Okay I'm probably gonna have to order a good portion of this stock.. I'm going to longmont, Colorado this week and there is a lfs I wanna check out so if they have what I need then ill see if I can order em and have them shipped.

Good Luck! If you have one nearby...apparently petco will special order fish if you ask. im not sure if this is true bur if u have one nearby it wouldnt hurt to ask. :)

I do but I don't know...petco is a lil sketch here.. but ill try it.

FishFanatic88 said:
it all depends on the store, the one down the road from me sucks fish poo but one about 20 miles away frickin rocks.

Haha typical. The one west of where I live is brand new so ill try that one. I'm sure I could get em at this one lfs tails and scales.

I will. I really like them. Live aquaria has polka dot loaches for $32.00! Petsmart apparently has em for 6 or 7 bucks..

I called petsmart and they only have clown loaches..:/ which still are really cool

They pretty big though. :/ why only three? I read clean water is important for them. That's not a tough task for me :)

FishFanatic88 said:
If you get Clown Loaches only get 3

Clown loaches would eventually get too big for the tank and need 125-150 gallons plus. But they could live in there for up to a year or two.

I have no problem rehoming or up grading to a bigger tank ;) I'm shooting for a 220 <3. I think loaches of any kind are neat very personable.

awilson133 said:
I have no problem rehoming or up grading to a bigger tank ;) I'm shooting for a 220 <3. I think loaches of any kind are neat very personable.

Yeah they would love a tank that size!!!

can I just cut in and say if you are gonna do hatchets try to get the Marbled hatchets...they look so freakin cool!

Back
Top Bottom