75g Planted Tank Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noice. Hoping you have a thread so I can follow and see how this fixture does.
I didn't have time to start one yet, but I can. I already put it on and moved the original back to its box. Thinking I'll put it on Clist.

Quick notes: Alot heavier and sturdier. Feels solid. Wider spaced LEDs. Light shuts down completely from 12-5am. (Stoked on that, may be wrong on time.) Same remote as previous, and much better sensor. You can tell what cycle it's in, when you kind of had to guess before. There was no confirmation really if you changed things.

Glass canopy came for the tank today, holy packing peanuts. Still fighting to put the plastic edge on it for the back of the tank, may just give up on it.

Looking forward to following your thread! I too will be getting a 75, and need to figure out how to set it up!

Glass canopy came for the tank today, holy packing peanuts. Still fighting to put the plastic edge on it for the back of the tank, may just give up on it.

Any new progress? That stand been built yet? Can't wait to see it up and running :)

Ordered a bunch of goodies today... with a special surprise for my hardscape. Will take pictures as things arrive.
Also, boyfriend's dad and brother officially started the stand today. So, should have that soon as well. Love progress!

I know the feeling. I'm slowly building a 40-breeder: I have the filters and heater and lights, just need the actual aquarium and stand! :lol:

Best of luck to you! I'd hit the $1/gal sale for the 40b and build a stand if I were you! Best bang for your buck unless you find a better deal on CL

Ordered a bunch of goodies today... with a special surprise for my hardscape. Will take pictures as things arrive.
Also, boyfriend's dad and brother officially started the stand today. So, should have that soon as well. Love progress!

How did you go with the top in the end? Manage to get it fitting nice?

Special surprise for my hardscape arrived today! This piece was perfect and exactly what I imagined for a new scape idea I had!

IMG_3175.jpgIMG_3176.jpgIMG_3177.jpgIMG_3178.jpg

That's one awesome piece of wood! Can't wait to see it used in the full scape

$$$. Beautiful and expensive I bet!

$69, free shipping... it was a chunk of change, but not bad at all! They didn't pack it that great, but not a lot broke off, 3-4 small pieces biggest one being about an inch. Love it regardless!

That's some nice wood there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom